HURRICANE IRMA DISASTER RELIEF
Hurricane Irma's fury carved a path of destruction through Florida, leaving many thousands without power, water and shelter, and damages estimated in the billions in its wake.
Your generosity will help United Way meet the storm-related needs and support long-term recovery throughout Florida. With your support, we can rebuild communities.
DONATE TO THE UNITED WAY OF FLORIDA HURRICANE RESPONSE FUND
Or you may send a check made out to United Way of Florida (designate "Irma" on the memo line) to: United Way of Florida, 307-B East 7th Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32303
100% of all contributions will be used for hurricane relief, no administrative costs will be taken by United Way.
DONATE TO A LOCAL UNITED WAY SERVING AN IMPACTED COMMUNITY
The following United Ways have established hurricane relief funds to serve their communities. Click on the United Way to which you would like to contribute.
- United Way of Brevard County - Hurricane Irma Relief Fund
- United Way of Broward County - Broward Cares
- United Way of Central Florida - Hurricane Irma Relief Fund
- United Way of Charlotte County - SWFL Hurricane Relief Fund
- United Way of Collier County - SWFL Hurricane Relief Fund
- United Way of the Florida Keys - Hurricane Irma Disaster Relief
- Heart of Florida United Way - United Way Relief Fund
- United Way of Lake & Sumter Counties - Lake-Sumter Disaster Relief Fund
- United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glades and Okeechobee Counties - SWFL Hurricane Relief Fund
- United Way of Marion County - Marion Disaster Recovery Network
- United Way of Martin County - Hurricane Irma Relief Fund
- United Way of Miami-Dade - Operation Helping Hands
- United Way of North Central Florida - Hurricane Irma Relief Fund
- United Way of Northeast Florida - Florida's First Coast Relief Fund
- United Way of Palm Beach County - Hurricane Irma Relief Fund
- United Way of St. Johns County - Florida's First Coast Relief Fund
- United Way Suncoast - Disaster Recovery Fund
- United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties - Hurricane Irma Disaster Fund
- United Way of Florida, Inc. (FEIN: 59-2104175) is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.
- A COPY OF OUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH13689) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE (or by visiting http://www.800helpfla.com). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- We value your privacy! All information collected from you is used for internal purposes only (within the United Way of Florida) and will NOT be disclosed or sold to a third party.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact our office at (850) 488-8287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .