UNITED WAY OF FLORIDA DISASTER RESPONSE FUND
Florida's most recent disaster has left a path of destruction, leaving many thousands without power, water, and shelter. Long-term housing, mental health, and financial and family stability issues will last for the forseeable future.
Your generosity will help United Ways meet disaster-related needs and support long-term recovery in impacted communities. With your support, we can rebuild!
DONATE TO THE UNITED WAY OF FLORIDA DISASTER RESPONSE FUND
The Fund will assist impacted Florida communities. Click to make a donation or you may send a check made out to United Way of Florida (designate "Disaster Response Fund" on the memo line) to: United Way of Florida, 307-B East 7th Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32303
100% of all contributions will be used for recovery efforts; no administrative costs will be taken by United Way of Florida.
DONATE TO A LOCAL UNITED WAY SERVING AN IMPACTED COMMUNITY
The following United Ways have established hurricane relief funds to serve their communities. Click on the United Way to which you would like to contribute.
- United Way of Northwest Florida (serving Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson & Washington Counties)
- United Way of Okaloosa & Walton Counties (serving Okaloosa & Walton Counties)
- United Way of Florida, Inc. (FEIN: 59-2104175) is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.
- A COPY OF OUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH13689) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE (or by visiting http://www.800helpfla.com). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- We value your privacy! All information collected from you is used for internal purposes only (within the United Way of Florida) and will NOT be disclosed or sold to a third party.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact our office at (850) 488-8287 or email us at email@example.com .