United Way of Florida's Disaster Recovery Fund
Contributions to the UWOF Disaster Fund will be directed to Florida communities most impacted by a disaster of any kind. Currently, we are responding to the needs created by Hurricane Ian. One donation can be made to benefit multiple communities or directed to a specific need or location/county. To direct your gift to a specific location/county, be sure to note that in the "Note for the Donor Scroll" section of the linked donation page. Make your gift by using a credit card and clicking the red “Make a Donation” or by sending a check to the address below. Again, specific requests can be made by including the information in the memo line.
To make a contribution directly to the local United Way in a specific community, please see the list below with links.
Your contribution is greatly appreciated and will make a real and tangible difference to the recovery of our Florida communities.
Donate to the Fund
To make a donation and specify where you would like it directed, click the red "Make a Donation" link to give using a credit card. NOTE: In the "Note for the Donor Scroll" please be sure to note the location/county to which your gift is directed.
You may also send a check made out to United Way of Florida to: United Way of Florida, 307-B East 7th Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32303. NOTE: Please be sure to note "UWOF Disaster Recovery Fund" and the location/county to which your gift is directed on the memo line.
100% of all contributions will be used for recovery efforts; no administrative costs will be taken by United Way of Florida.
Donate Directly to an Impacted United Way's Hurricane Ian Relief Fund
You may also give directly to a local United Way's Hurricane Ian relief fund. Below are links to Funds that have been established by the most impacted local United Ways whose communities sustained a direct hit.
United Way of South Sarasota County (communities of Venice, Englewood, North Port, Laurel, Nokomis, and Osprey)
United Way of Central Florida (Polk, Hardee, Highlands Counties)
Heart of Florida United Way (Orange, Osceola, Seminole Counties)
United Way of Volusia & Flagler Counties (Volusia and Flagler Counties)
* Not directly impacted by Hurricane Ian, neighbor help
- United Way of Florida, Inc. (FEIN: 59-2104175) is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.
- A COPY OF OUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH13689) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE (or by visiting http://www.800helpfla.com). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- We value your privacy! All information collected from you is used for internal purposes only (within the United Way of Florida) and will NOT be disclosed or sold to a third party.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact our office at (850) 488-8287 or email us at email@example.com .